Project HighLighted BOM and Datasheet
A Live HighLighter Bill Of Materials (BOM)for Version 1.0 can be found here.Tutorial videos for Version 1.0 can be found here:
- Ver 1.1 drops 1 of 2 M3 orings as it is no longer needed
- Ver 1.1 changes retainer wire routing for better o-ring retention
- Ver 1.1 uses REFC Labs brand glass
- Exact-match-fit to ensure top quality fit and finish
- Cconsistent build experience
- Guaranteed replacement parts exact-fit interchange for all V1.1 kits
- Ver 1.1 adds a foil reflector which
- Allows the use of any color of glass including transparent
- Adds additional efficiency and heat retention
A close up of the wire used to block the base holes (hard to see in videos)
This wire must cross the hole from top to bottom and is the part used to stop beads from coming through the mounting holes in the ceramic base.
REFC Labs LLC HLT Heat shield spec:
Copyright 2021 REFC Labs LLC
Project HighLighTED, The HighLighter, and its full suite of documentation, bill of materials, and design likeness are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial ShareAlike license.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
Under the following terms:
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, and provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.