The Advanced Telemetry Module is a Lab designed 3D-printed dual bay DC-DC buck/stepdown module housing which seamlessly adapts one or more UCTronics Buck Modules into a sleek, compact, and powerful desktop variable voltage power controller. The ATM is the world's first economically-minded, advanced multi-heater controller offering extreme, precision and accuracy. These controllers do not suffer from voltage drift, are very easy to install and use, and offer huge flexibility and power.
The ATM Delivers:
- Advanced discrete multi-core control with accuracy to +/- .01V/,01A./01W
- Digitally controlled and saved output is immune to voltage drift caused by component tolerance
- Compatibility with other 12v heaters like Vapbong*, Herborizer, Woodscents & more!
- Supports up to 5 amps per channel and up to 10 amps max combined with an adequate supply
- Programmable OverVolt, OverAmp, Constant Current, Constant voltage, Memory presets
- Monitors input / supply voltage
- Monitors output Voltage, Amperage, and Wattage
- 2x programmable preset shortcuts for "runtime" and "boost" modes!
- 10x total presets for various device profiles
- Sits upright (desk mode) or tilted back (coffee table mode)
- Takes one screwdriver and 10 minutes to assemble
- Runs on any DC power source up to 50v with sufficient ampacity
- Passively vented
- 1 Pair detent release holes per slot (to remove the module as needed)
What you get: One ATM shell of your choice, and the necessary (2 or 3) DC jacks to populate it
What you need: (1 or 2) Stepdown converters, a sufficient PSU, and M-M cables. If you need to go over 11V with your heaters, you must get a PSU of 15V or higher. This 24V 6A is a good choice for HLT + a 12v heater. Dual HLT's can run from a 12v 10A supply. Supply should have a 5.5x2.5mm or 5.5x2.1mm male.
See the last photo for the wiring diagram. Note that the upper bay output is disconnected to make things a bit clearer. Module 1 and 2 inputs are jumped between their respective plugs (duplex jumper wire included with kit).
This is the last round of single and dual bay units stocking today at introductory pricing.