The JetDryV (prn. "Jet-Drive") is a high performance and ultra compact, artisan-crafted and precision-machined wood oven module, designed to crush advanced fluid dynamics into the smallest modular formfactor possible.
Each unit is hand-crafted from a singular billet of hand-selected, responsibly sourced wood. Every dimension, profile, and design feature is carefully chosen to maximize efficiency / extraction capabilities and ease of use, while minimizing mass and wasted volume. The JetDryV features a massive 19mm cylindrical oven, carefully encapsulated by opposing recessed venturi and a hemispherical heat diffused intake crafted from borosilicate glass and stainless steel. This generates a self contained toroidal annular eddy current - ensuring extremely smooth heating and even roasting of the oven contents.
The half-height ground glass boroscilicate14/10ST joint (14mm) will instantly convert your 14mm F glassware into a beautiful, highly performant heavyweight/desktop-class convection oven in a handheld, portable, and on-demand package.
This oven is a great “sipper” attachment for your J-Hook, cooling stem, or mini glass rig. For maximum performance, a large-volume glass water rig with minimal diffusion, chug, and draw restriction is recommended, in conjunction with a good triple torch and experienced torch discipline.
The REFC Labs JetDryV Gen3 design features include these considerations:
- 3D designed and experienced-tuned performance for the most demanding enthusiasts
- U.S. Artisan designed and precision crafted from the highest quality materials
- Features a "standard" sized oven which can accept commonly available 3/4" SS pipe screens
- Features a double jetted oven encapsulated by opposing venturi, to smooth out the flow of heat through the oven interior
- Features a hemispherical stainless steel heat diffuser which creates a toroidal, annular eddy current, to smooth out the shape of interior heat pattern
- A custom 14/10ST Borosilicate ground glass joint for maximum device compatibility
- Hand-feel and function most similar to a traditional combustion slide/glass experience
- Instantly convert your existing 14mm glass into a powerful, heavy/desktop class convection oven
- Long lasting with proper care
- Requires no electricity to use
- Low mass means the wood stays comfortably cool even during use
- Each unit meticulously machined from a single billet of wood
Don't forget the torch and the glass!
*** Every single unit is made by hand, from start to finish. Every effort is made to ensure you get a beautiful, functional product. Because of the variations in wood and manufacturing process, cosmetic "imperfections" are not only possible, but can and do occur, and are often selected because of this. Many wood types have natural cavities and features, inclusions, or unique characteristics. This may include, but is not limited to chips, knots, crotches, insect marking, live edges, spalting, or other notable features. For best results keep your wood waxed regularly. Dry wood will exhibit surface imperfections and can lead to splitting and cracking. Stand pictured is not included with oven module.
This product is made and released in small batch quantities. To be the first to know about upcoming drops, be sure to subscribe to the newsletter!